This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a commission at no cost to you.
It's Wednesday again, and for the past few weeks I've been busy planning for our upcoming family photos. Our photos will be on my birthday this year (so no one can complain about it) and will be held in a Christmas tree farm, which I am so excited about- I'm even more excited that I was finally able to solidify our wardrobe and that I found it all at Old Navy! Read all the way through and I will share what we are wearing for our upcoming photo session, but first let me share some of the other amazing items that are still sitting in my Old Navy cart, just waiting for me to hit PURCHASE!!
1. Plaid Shirtdress. I fell in love with this dress at first sight and will definitely be purchasing it! While I love it in this navy-green combo it is also available in other colors!!
2. Boy's Buffalo Check Shirt. HOLY ADORABLE! This is exactly what I wanted Raidyn to wear for our upcoming photos! This shirt is available in four other color options!!
3. Mock Neck Sweater Dress. Everyone loves a good sweater dress and this one is so cute. It comes in 5 colors and I absolutely love mustard and fir for fall!
4. Velvet Midi Dress. I've obsessed about velvet several times on the blog before, I have been looking for a beautiful and AFFORDABLE velvet dress for the holidays and I FINALLY found it! This dress is originally $44.99, which makes it super affordable before you even add your coupons to the cart!! Plus, it comes in both green and black too!
5. Women's Flannel Shirt. Now, I'm not typically one to wear flannel but these colors have me swooning! Do they not look just like Christmas?? It also comes in SIX other options including a blue plaid option like the dress in number 1 and a red buffalo check so the whole family can match!!
6. Men's Poplin Shirt. I mentioned I was doing some family photo session shopping, so we have to have something in the cart for dad- who is picky and won't wear sweaters. So, we opted for a simple black button up!
7. Men's Flannel Button Up. We just really loved this shirt in this color, it comes in 8 more colors included red buffalo check!! At only $24 it's a great fall purchase for him!
8. Fitted Jersey Tee Dress. Who doesn't need a dress this versatile? This is what I plan to wear under a vest for our family photos- it is currently only available in sizes Small and Large so RUN and get yours before its gone again! It also comes in other colors!
9. Button Front Shirt Dress. This adorable dress is perfect for fall, it's under $40 and comes in three great fall colors!!
Now for me to share exactly what we are wearing for our family photos this November!