This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I may receive a commission at no cost to you.
Fall is right around the corner and to say I’m excited is a bit of an understatement. After all, it is my favorite season. I love the crisp cool air and beautiful changing leaves here in North Carolina plus a new season is the perfect excuse to update your purse collection! If you need an excuse that is!!
It's hard for me to pick a favorite so I have added about twenty options to my wish list until I can finally narrow it down. Maybe you ladies can help me!
1. Sole Society Dixon Faux Leather Backpack. I am really loving the backpack styles for fall, perfect for trips to Grandfather Mountain and local corn mazes or pumpkin patches! This adorable boho-chic backpack sport braided tassels and a '70s-inspired saddle flap, the backpack is spacious and has plenty of pockets for those of you like me who like to cram everything in their bags.
2. Sole Society 'Susan' Winged Faux Leather Tote. This super roomy satchel is another great option for fall, plus it’s available in four great fall colors. I especially love the oxblood and brown options.
3. Pixie Mood Faux Leather Convertible Backpack. Minimalism meets modern street style in this backpack option. I love the taupe color and what makes it even better? It converts from backpack to crossbody, talk about versatile!
4. Foley + Corrina Large Fold Over Tote. I love the dual handles and gold details that this tote brings to the table. (Plus it’s only $39.99)
5. Sole Society Lexington Whipstitch Faux Leather Satchel. Gray just may be my favorite color option for a fall hand bag and I love the braided handles on this structured satchel. This bag also comes in black and cognac in case you aren’t in love with the gray option.
6. Rebecca Minkoff Military Satin Nylon Saddle Bag. I won’t bore you with my obsession for everything army green, but it’s seriously the perfect fall color, so this military-inspired saddle bag is the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe.
7. Phase 3 Woven Saddle Bag. Here’s another saddle bag option for you ladies, I love the woven details and the color options, pink and tan!
8. Sole Society Faux Leather Weekend Satchel. I love the roominess of a satchel and the great taupe color, a great neutral color option for fall!
9. Elle & Jae Gypset Avalor Faux Leather Hobo. Roomy hobo style, tassels, whipstitched trim and a knotted geo-print shoulder strap combine in this perfect fall bag.
10. BP. Faux Leather Tote. Who doesn’t love a roomy tote? The burgundy color of this one make it the perfect addition to your fall wardrobe.
11. Sole Society Rosamund Satchel. The faux suede patches on this satchel make this one a top contender for me.
Shop More Fall Backpacks
Shop More Fall Totes
Shop More Fall Hobos
Shop More Fall Satchels
Shop More Fall Saddle Bags
Have you found your must have fall handbag yet?
If so I'd love for you to share!!