It's finally Friday and in a few days I will be loaded up and on my way to the beach for a much needed vacation with my little man. So as you can imagine I'm in beach mode! So I figured why not put together a little $25 and Under Vacation Edition. If you don't follow me on Instagram, I hope you'll click on over and follow along with us this coming week!
1. Ruffle Denim Romper. How perfect is this casual denim romper? She's on sale and can be yours for under $20!
2. Floral Cat Eye Sunnies. I have these and love them, plus they are originally only $14 and you can enjoy 20% off most items at Francesca's right now!
3. Printed Maxi Cover Up. I love everything about this cover up, the colors, the length and especially the tassels. I would wear this as a maxi minus the swim suit!
4. Faux Birkenstocks. Who doesn’t love Birks? I have had my eye on a few pair but can’t splurge on them until after this impromptu beach trip, so I love the idea of grabbing a more affordable look alikes. The reviews on these Women's Mad Love® Prudence Footbed Sandals are pretty great and they are under $25. They even come in three colors, but I love love love the rose gold!
5. Striped Gaucho Jumpsuit. I can only imagine how comfortable this little jumpsuit is. I think it would be perfect for walking around and shopping on the boardwalk.
6. Multi Colored Tassel Earrings. These earrings are so fun and perfect for the beach!
7. Macadamia Leave In Conditioner. You can't forget about your hair while you're on vacation. I know my hair is always so dry and unmanageable from the wind, salt water and chlorine so I am excited to give this Macadamia After Sun Leave in Repair from Mikasa a try!
8. Straw Tassel Tote Bag. This bag is handmade and on sale for $20!
9. Embroidered Off Shoulder Dress. This little dress is amazing, I love the olive green and fun tassels and right now you can grab one for under $25!
10. Striped Romper Cover Up. I like that this can be worn as a cover up or just as a cute and casual romper. Perfect for beach trips!
11. Just Chillin Beach Hat. Everyone loves these embroidered beach hats. If you check out this listing you can find numerous sayings in one place from the Just Chillin shown above to out of office and just married. Each under $20!
12. Embroidered Maxi Dress. This cute little maxi is on sale as well- and only $25!
13. Striped Side Tide Tee. Who doesn't love LOFT's amazing sales? This adorable tee can be yours right now for under $18!
14. Giant Pineapple Beach Blanket.
15. Dolman Sleeve Mini Cover-Up Dress. Here’s another cover up I’m loving, probably not one you could wear solo, but I love the tye dye and the lace detail down the back.
16. Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Body Mist Sunscreen. Don’t forget to pack your sunscreen!! I tan easily which I love, but I am always putting sunscreen on my face to protect from sun damage- I didn't order any wrinkles with my vacation! I also prefer the spray on sunscreen for both Raidyn and myself, it's so much easier!!
17. Mesh Beach Bag with Cooler. This little bag may not be the most fashionable, but it makes up for that with functionality. The mesh will help rid your things of sand and let them dry out easily- you can use it to pack beach or pool toys and the bottom is a cooler- put your drinks and snacks there to keep them cool and handy!
18. Short Sleeve Tie Dress. This little dress would be perfect for heading out to lunch or dinner, casual, off the shoulder and I love the little ties on the sleeves.
19. Straw Pom Wristlet Clutch. If you have followed me long at all, you know I love big handbags! However, they are not ideal for walking around for long periods or sight seeing. This little clutch is perfect for all those occasions.
20. Layered Tie Cami. This adorable tank is part of the LOFT sale right now as well! At 50% off you can get this top for under $20.
21. Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs & Rosewater. One of my favorite bloggers just tried this out on her insta stories and it made her face look so dewy! It's in my cart right now and I cannot wait to try it out! The sun always dries out my skin and I am hoping this will help!
22. Casual Shorts. You all know that I’m not a huge fan of shorts in general, but a pair or two is pretty important for your beach trip. I love that these have an elastic waist, fit loosely on the leg and have pockets!
Over memorial day weekend I took advantage of a 2 for $24.95 deal and bought myself not two, but FOUR swim suits for less than $50. Adore Me is having a very similar sale now- Buy 1 Get 1 FREE! So while this price is above $25 you are getting TWO for $39.95 less than $20 each..so it counts!!
I couldn't even narrow it down to only show you two, so here are four in different styles!
23. Up first is the Kallah, a classy black one piece with strappy back! If you prefer color, that's ok because it comes in two more colors & patterns.
24. Second, this gorgeous high waisted number! I love it, I wanted to put it in my cart so badly, but I tan really easily and wear a lot of shirts that would show off those lovely tan lines at work, so I passed this one up.
25. The third swimsuit is the adorable Onaia, I love the look of this one but wouldn't personally wear it- because I only do high waisted bottoms to hide my mom pouch haha. However, if I loved my tummy I would buy this one in a heart beat- look at the ruffles on the bottom.
26. & finally is one of my favorites from my order- the Nerina! I purchased this one in both patterns and absolutely love them both. The top gives me great support and makes the girls look great and I measured before ordering and the top and bottom both fit great and true to size!
I hope you ladies are enjoying the $25 and Under series, I would love some feedback in the comments or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you missed the previous posts- you can see them here and here.
Thanks for stopping by!